Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fat to fit to fat to fit.... Say what???

SPOILER ALERT...

As many of you may not know but I was quite chubby all growing up. I was the FFK (funny fat kid) in my group of friends. I embraced it. I accepted it. It became who I was.

BUT...

Did you know that my senior year of high school I graduated a semester early because it was a very unstable home life and I lost 100 POUNDS in 8 months?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So..................................... Moral of the story is I lost that weight very unhealthily but kept it off for ten years without learning the basics of a healthy stable maintenance. Fast forward 10 years later and I started gaining a little weight here and there. It all spiraled out of control when I shattered my lower leg and 80 pounds later is where I was LAST CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Yessssssssssssssssss. That was me opening gifts this exact time last year. 12 months ago. 365 days.

I NEVER thought I would gain the weight back. But I did. It snuck back on. It surprised me. But I know exactly how is happened. Eating too much and not being active. NO. OTHER. EXCUSES.

So here I am. On my SECOND TIME losing weight and I am down 66 pounds and in the BEST shape of my life! I made a lifestyle change. I learned how to do it right this time! It is here to stay. Or go. Or whatever you want to call it. Basically, IT IS NOT COMING BACK EVER AGAIN!

FFK - Previous weight loss (100 lbs) + Weight gain (80 lbs) - Current weight loss (66lbs) =

                                                                   166 POUNDS (total lifetime weight loss)

Cheers to round 2. This time is the knockout round. Then I'm officially retired from this yo-yo business.

Xoxo,
Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment